Select and Upload your .(p)cap file:
- Uploaded files (.cap) will be deleted immediately. We do NOT store your .cap files
- Converted files (.hccapx) will be stored for 2 days before being deleted
- This site is using the best-in-class tool hcxtools to convert cap files
- The goal of this page is to make it very easy to convert .cap files to .hccapx
- We also offer a service to try to recover the WPA password, just upload your file (.cap or .hccapx) here.
More than easy, just select and upload your .(p)cap file. If valid, the file will be converted into a .hccapx file, which is readable by Hashcat.
hccapx is a custom format, specifically developed for Hashcat, to be used for hash type -m 2500 = WPA/WPA2
An exhaustive description of this custom format can be found on their official wiki.
Credits go to hcxtools project